Friday 31 January 2014

New Friends



Last month, just a few days after Christmas, I received a parcel
 in the post that came all the way from Canada. It was sent by Virna,
a lovely new friend I've met through blogging. Virna and her friends
 Aimee, Bebsy and Irma are amazingly talented and creative ladies.
They make so many beautiful things which you can read about
in their blog Craftmates.


Inside the parcel was a letter from Virna and a mug rug made
with vintage fabrics that she stitched herself. There's also a beautiful
bird's nest pendant crafted by Aimee and a pretty card made by Irma,
plus a piece of vintage fabric with all the colours I love.
It was like Christmas Day all over again!


Thank you Virna and friends! They're the loveliest handmade
goodies any crafty girl could receive. I feel very lucky to know
such clever and talented group of friends. Hoping to return this
 very kind gesture very soon!

For beautiful and inspiring projects do visit their blog.
You'll be spoilt for choice.


Thanks to everyone for stopping by!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend!



5 comments:

  1. How fun! It is so fun to get sweet presents from Very Sweet Bloggers. I was so excited after my first swap last year. I just finished reading through your blog, I enjoyed it so much, and I can't wait to see what's to come! Your lampshade turned out gorgeous. All of your projects are wonderful. I, too, love owls and toadstools. Fortunately my two year old is equally enamored with owls, so she's in the process of getting appliqued owl pillows, pictures, etc. Thank you again for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! It's always fun to receive things through the post, and these are treasures indeed. What talented and creative people. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging friends are great aren't they? What lovely gifts you have received.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion,

    I feel very lucky to know you as well. Thanks for mentioning our blog.

    Have a great day!
    Virna from Craftmates

    ReplyDelete